Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Move on!

Hmmm.. i'm sure all of you notice that i've remove my tag board and i'm sure those who visited my blog this morning or yesterday night will know what happened. Hmmmm..guess i really don't know what to say but again, i will not let this affect me. I've confronted someone whom i thought did this and the person denied it. So i believe so... So whoever out there who wrote whatever that was written in my tag, pls stop doing it. Pls go back to your source of information and verify things. I think all these are really redundant and nonsensical. I've explained whatever that i'm suppose to explain to required ppl. So stop bothering me with such minute stuff in life. Move on!!!!!
Anyway... I really wanna thank God for bringing me through so many things in life. I thank Him for His graciousness and really for my identity in Christ. Today, i got back another test paper and I got 25 out of 30. Glory to God!! I must really say that our God is a God of wisdom. For all my papers this sem, instead of doing revision right before the test, i gave my time to the Lord in prayer. Well... Though i am shaken by whatever i saw on my blog today, but these verses i will claim and carry with me.
2 Corinthians 4:8-10
8We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.
1 Thessalonians 5: 15-18
15Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.
16Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.