Friday, February 25, 2005

Back in school...

Well...I'm in school now.. just had bible study with my disciples.. Hmmm.. thank you all for the encouragements. I'll be even stronger!I'm reminded once again that my identity is found in Christ and not what i have done, what i have not done, basically not my past. Get to talk to jenn and jeanie yesterday and i'm really comforted that i've got such great brother and sister in church. Somehow i just see this whole episode as an opportunity to get to know my church members better. =)
Anyway, I've got many tests coming up and i've got so little time to study. However i don't really feel very stress. Think i'm gan chiong that i'm not stress.. haha.. (does that make sense?)
Oh.. tomorrow i'm going to meet up with the new nagoya team!! I'm so excited about this trip!!! Can't wait to go there and catch up with my friends over there and see how they're doing and how is their walk with God, and also to know more people and share Christ with them. I pray that this passion with remain...Satan is not going to distract me!!!!! (hehe... abit too emotional..)
Oh oh.. i'm going hagen daz to eat ice cream later.. yum yum.. macadamia nut, strawberry cheesecake here i come.. haha. okok.. i better stop my nonsense and get back to studying now.. Will blog later when i'm bored studying....