Friday, January 28, 2005

It's the weekends...

Hmmm..
just came back from holland village. Had dinner with my jc friends... We were just catching up with each other at fosters... That place gives a really nice and romatic feeling.. Abit out of place for five loud girls.. haha.. But anyway.. everytime when i have gatherings with my jc classmates.. I always come home feeling heavy...Don't know why? Time seems to have just flew by.. Everyone is so grown up now. Personally i still feel very young, i kind of don't wanna grow up. Funny but true.. Now we talk about things like getting married and having kids.. oh man.. i feel so old. Wonder when will i get married... sigh....I don't wanna grow up.. maybe you can say i don't like things to be different. i miss those good old days in JC.. Guess i'm just too sentimental..
I'm listening to this song now that my friend send me.. it's true by Ryan Cabrera... man it's so nice.. I think it's really meaningful and though this song is new.. it brings back lots of memories don't know why... just makes me think about the past... this song just makes me emotional... maybe i should stop listening.. hehe...
Today is the last day of my fast, really hope that even after this fast i'll still be discipline to spend more time with God. Really let prayer be part of my lifestyle..Pls pray along with me k? Hmmm.. i'm really tired now.. guess i'll go rest now.. tata for now....