One word..
Tired...
Went to sentosa with the crusaders today...
Really enjoyed myself though I can't really walk properly now.. haha
But I really feel that this holiday is really a very eventful, well balanced and eventful one..
1. Went malaysia with family.
2.Went East coast with family and bf.
3. Went to school to pray for people.
4. Went sentosa with crusaders.
5. Exercised! (hope to be more consistent though)
6. Going out with my secondary sch gd fren tomorrow for a movie.
7. Starting tuition this week. (YEH!!)
8. Will be going for 2 planning retreats soon....
WoW!
Tired...
Went to sentosa with the crusaders today...
Really enjoyed myself though I can't really walk properly now.. haha
But I really feel that this holiday is really a very eventful, well balanced and eventful one..
1. Went malaysia with family.
2.Went East coast with family and bf.
3. Went to school to pray for people.
4. Went sentosa with crusaders.
5. Exercised! (hope to be more consistent though)
6. Going out with my secondary sch gd fren tomorrow for a movie.
7. Starting tuition this week. (YEH!!)
8. Will be going for 2 planning retreats soon....
WoW!