Over the weekends..
Woah... I've done so many things over the weekends.. hehe.. Since exams ended on wednesday, I've been in school praying for people for their papers..hehe...didn't manage to enjoy my holiday break until like on friday...
Had a good dinner with jiehan after cell on friday.. Ate a huge portion of seafood platter with additional calamari... Yum yum =) Did a little walking around town after that but nothing really facinates me though...Maybe it's the amount of money i had in my wallet that was stopping me from enjoying the short little shopping trip. hehe.. Nonetheless, I had a short but sweet and enjoyable time..
Sat was good... Woke up early... erm.. ok maybe not that early. Around 11 plus... Awaken by my noisy bf who so sweetly got my whole family breakfast?? lunch?? ok whatever it is.. still sweet...
Than guess what? Serene!! me!! Flossi motti!! went for a 2.4km jog on the track mill... hehe.. It was good work out! I was a little wobbly on my knees upon stepping down from the track mill. haha.. but I was pretty proud of myself... After the jog, I went for a swim!!! hmmm... but the swim lasted not more than 5 mins cos the water was super super super cold.. hehe... Than the best part of the day came.... I went malaysia with my family for dinner!! hehe... Went shopping in Malaysia bought like many tidbits and a pair of slippers...didn't do much shopping cos by the time we were there, it was quite late... the jam was crazy and my dad got lost..
Yesterday was funfilled too.. Went East Coast park with my family and Jiehan yesterday.. Rented bikes and went cycling with Jiehan.. Romantic right.. *I think at this point, Zoe will be thinking I'm crazy over my bf again. haha...*
All in all... it was a work out weekend.. now my tighs are aching over the strenous exercise... hehe... Today.. I'm back in school again.. sitting at the student lounge doing nothing but stare into my computer or stare into space.... I'm bored! Yawns....
Had a good dinner with jiehan after cell on friday.. Ate a huge portion of seafood platter with additional calamari... Yum yum =) Did a little walking around town after that but nothing really facinates me though...Maybe it's the amount of money i had in my wallet that was stopping me from enjoying the short little shopping trip. hehe.. Nonetheless, I had a short but sweet and enjoyable time..
Sat was good... Woke up early... erm.. ok maybe not that early. Around 11 plus... Awaken by my noisy bf who so sweetly got my whole family breakfast?? lunch?? ok whatever it is.. still sweet...
Than guess what? Serene!! me!! Flossi motti!! went for a 2.4km jog on the track mill... hehe.. It was good work out! I was a little wobbly on my knees upon stepping down from the track mill. haha.. but I was pretty proud of myself... After the jog, I went for a swim!!! hmmm... but the swim lasted not more than 5 mins cos the water was super super super cold.. hehe... Than the best part of the day came.... I went malaysia with my family for dinner!! hehe... Went shopping in Malaysia bought like many tidbits and a pair of slippers...didn't do much shopping cos by the time we were there, it was quite late... the jam was crazy and my dad got lost..
Yesterday was funfilled too.. Went East Coast park with my family and Jiehan yesterday.. Rented bikes and went cycling with Jiehan.. Romantic right.. *I think at this point, Zoe will be thinking I'm crazy over my bf again. haha...*
All in all... it was a work out weekend.. now my tighs are aching over the strenous exercise... hehe... Today.. I'm back in school again.. sitting at the student lounge doing nothing but stare into my computer or stare into space.... I'm bored! Yawns....