I'm back...
It has been a long time since i last blog..hehe...Anway...Life hasn't been going smoothly for me... I had a major crisis at home yesterday which got me emotionally drained out. I felt that i was squeezing out every single drop of energy in my life to live on. Man... In fact right after exam, my life went chaotic. As i've mention to my mission trip team members, I went into a period of isolation, my life revolves ard, home, church and i forgot to mention the other time tuition. Nothing else.... I ran away from reality, hoping to run away from responsiblities. As the team leader for the mission trip, I felt ashamed for my fund raising. But all these changed today. Praise the Lord... =)
After meeting up with Bixia(staff ic) and the assistant team leader of the mission trip, i was really encouraged. I learnt to really focus on who God is in the midst of what i'm going thru. In fact when i started doing that, my problem started shrinking... It suddenly seem as though the problem wasn't as big as it first seemed to be... Really really want to thank God...
Well... as for now.. i really hope that you guys will pray for me, i've just looked at my schedule and from today till the day i leave, almost everyday i have trainings. It's either mission training or ST training... Pls pray that i'll stay healthy and will not tire myself out and have good time mangement.
I think more urgently i really hope that you'll pray for my support raising. Currently i have raised $660 and i need $2140 more and i'm leaving on the 24th of may.... I'm starting to panic but i know that my God is a God who provides.. So pls pray with me for miracles to happen...
Those who are willing to partnership hand in hand with God and my team for the extension of God's kingdom by supporting financially or prayerfully, pls leave me a msg k? Thank you so much...
okok.. i better get some rest.. another long day for me tomorrow...
With God's strength and love :)