Virus attack
Yet another entry after lunch. Think I will visit the doctor after work, not feeling too well. Apparently, I visit the doctor on average, once every 2 months and that is really bad. Not sure why, but I am determine not to visit the doctor so often this year. I am going to exercise, eat healthy and sleep well.. or at least I will try my best.Well, as mentioned earlier, I will be furthering my studies and I've done calculations after calculations and my conclusion is... I need loads of money! Anyone has brothers or sisters who needs upper secondary math tution? I majored in math when I was in university, have more than 4 years of tutoring experience and currently teaching math in a polytechnic. You can drop me a msg through the comment box. :)
Ok... back to my work.. Crap, my laptop is attacked by virus again. Time to reformat it again. Sighz...