Blessed to be a blessing..
Well well..
It's now 9pm and I'm still in school. I realise that the amount of time that i spend in school is way longer than the time I spend at home. How sad.. Anyway.. my day started late today as I woke up at like 1130am. haha.. But it definitely feels refreshing and i manage to accomplish quite a number of things in a miraculously short period of time. All thanks to our ever faithful and loving God. I even had sometime to pray for a few people in school today. It's been really rewarding and joyful to be able to pray for people whom I know very well as well as people whom I'm not close to. The joy of having to recieve msges like "thank you, your prayer helped" Not only does it makes me feel happy that my prayer is answered but the fact that through all these msges, I get to experience and know that God is so real and faithful... That prayer does gives people strength, that prayer does gives people the wisdom. I really thank God for changing my heart. In the past I use to think that it's really time wasted talking to people instead of studying and doing the things that I want. But now God has changed my heart, that talking and praying for people are the things that I want to do... I hope you guys get what I'm trying to say.. haha..alright.. I better get going... i actually finished what I planned to finish early. YEH!!! That's all for now folks.... Ja ne!
It's now 9pm and I'm still in school. I realise that the amount of time that i spend in school is way longer than the time I spend at home. How sad.. Anyway.. my day started late today as I woke up at like 1130am. haha.. But it definitely feels refreshing and i manage to accomplish quite a number of things in a miraculously short period of time. All thanks to our ever faithful and loving God. I even had sometime to pray for a few people in school today. It's been really rewarding and joyful to be able to pray for people whom I know very well as well as people whom I'm not close to. The joy of having to recieve msges like "thank you, your prayer helped" Not only does it makes me feel happy that my prayer is answered but the fact that through all these msges, I get to experience and know that God is so real and faithful... That prayer does gives people strength, that prayer does gives people the wisdom. I really thank God for changing my heart. In the past I use to think that it's really time wasted talking to people instead of studying and doing the things that I want. But now God has changed my heart, that talking and praying for people are the things that I want to do... I hope you guys get what I'm trying to say.. haha..alright.. I better get going... i actually finished what I planned to finish early. YEH!!! That's all for now folks.... Ja ne!