Can't sleep...
Well.. It's 1:28am in the morning and I'm still awake.. Doing what? I'm not too sure too.. Reading my friends' blogs, checking out my friendster account, checking emails.... Ya....
Not too sure how I'm feeling right now too.. Somehow, I suddenly realise that I have so many things line up for the next week or so. This thursday till sunday I'll be having crusade servants team retreat.... Next week dance practise for church.... Work... Tuition... I'm one busy girl!! Sometimes I wonder whether I'm too busy... Whether is it too much for myself to take... I'm not too sure myself...
Guess.. class 95 is not a good choice to listen at night.. It's getting me abit emo.. sigh...
Oh well... Since I came back from Japan, I can feel that I've changed. Some of my friends have been telling me that. I guess indeed I have. I feel that I'm able to have more patience and being able to have more self control (shopping not included hehe..) I really thank God that He has change me for the better..
Not too sure how I'm feeling right now too.. Somehow, I suddenly realise that I have so many things line up for the next week or so. This thursday till sunday I'll be having crusade servants team retreat.... Next week dance practise for church.... Work... Tuition... I'm one busy girl!! Sometimes I wonder whether I'm too busy... Whether is it too much for myself to take... I'm not too sure myself...
Guess.. class 95 is not a good choice to listen at night.. It's getting me abit emo.. sigh...
Oh well... Since I came back from Japan, I can feel that I've changed. Some of my friends have been telling me that. I guess indeed I have. I feel that I'm able to have more patience and being able to have more self control (shopping not included hehe..) I really thank God that He has change me for the better..