In school....
Well.. i'm in school now.. hmmm.. these few days quite rainy.. make me feel so sleepy... Yawn.... Anyway yesterday night i went to JOG!!! can you believe it? Serene went JOGGING!! haha... well at least i was once sporty.. just that nus change my lifestyle.. hehe.. After jogging yesterday i realise how unfit i am and after stepping on to the weighing machine yesterday than i realise how much weight i have gain.. hehe.. bad bad this is bad.. eating more but exercising less.. The only part of my body is active all the time is my brain.. Have been getting very bad headaches recently.. Yesterday was really bad.. my headache was enough to kill me..
I went home after my only lesson cos i thought i was going to die.. when i got home.. i cry out to the Lord.. asking him to help me.. I told the Lord that i really cannot make it on my own and again surrender everything into His hands... than i continued studying.. Amazingly at night when i was studying the headache that usually comes didn't. I was thanking the Lord as i go along studying the Lord is so good.... I feel so blessed!!!!