Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hello....

Alright... this is my first official blog.. hehe.. well.. decided to have a blog so as to have a space to talk rubbish and to allow my frens to be updated with my life..

Jus finish my C programming practical, as usual, I'm lost!!! Actually I started to wonder about my life as a student in Nus a few weeks ago. Why in the world am I in Nus? Use to think that it's quite prestigous to be an undergraduate and all but now come to think of it. It's rubbish!
Oh well, those out there who are christians pls pray for me k? Pray that God will reveal his plans for me.

I was preparing for my bible study today and i learn a beautiful lesson,

"Many Christians are trying so hard to discover the will of God that they lose the joy of the Lord and leave their first love for him.
But all we need to do is to abide in Christ, maintain our first love for him, and walk in the power of the holy spirit, and we will be in the will of God. So as you continue to walk in the spirit, He will guide you in making the most important decisions of life. He will also guide you in the daily moment-by-moment decisions and actions of your life."

Isn't that beautiful!

Well.. tat's all folks.. i better get back to studying...